Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions of Sale
- Aquarium Supermarket & Pet provides general application and correct usage guidelines for its products to assist with product selection. Any customer making the decision to modify or equip their vehicle with aftermarket products of any kind assumes all risk and responsibility for the suitability of those chosen modifications or accessories used.
- Goods are sold with the express and/or implied customer acceptance of these terms and conditions of sale and the Aquarium Supermarket & Pet privacy and warranty policies, available on the www.aquariumsupermarket.com.au website.
- Where products are delivered to a customer:
- on Aquarium Supermarket & Pet's freight account, our responsibility and risk ceases upon delivery to and acceptance of the shipment by the customer from the transportation company.
- on the customer’s freight account, our responsibility and risk ceases on pick-up by the customer’s transportation company.
- All products should be inspected for loss or damage upon receipt and claim submitted immediately, but no later than 7 days following receipt of goods, to Aquarium Supermarket & Pet or the customer’s transportation or insurance company as the case requires.
- Aquarium Supermarket & Pet shall not be liable for any consequential loss or damage.
Retention of Title
- The goods shall remain the property of Aquarium Supermarket & Pet until they are paid for and if the customer has possession of the goods, but they are still owned by Aquarium Supermarket & Pet , the customer shall be the trustee of those goods until they are paid for in full.
- If the goods have not been paid for within the agreed terms of trade or the customer has become insolvent, the customer authorises Aquarium Supermarket & Pet to recover and account for such goods for which Aquarium Supermarket & Pet has not been paid, or to recover other Aquarium Supermarket & Pet goods in the customer’s possession to the same value.
- Aquarium Supermarket & Pet will accept goods returned for credit within 14 days from purchase provided:
- an Aquarium Supermarket & Pet “return authorization number” has been requested in advance and accompanies the shipment together with a copy of the original invoice for returned goods if approval is granted.
- any and all freight charges must be to the customers’ account or pre-paid by the customer.
- unless otherwise agreed return of stock items will be charged a restocking fee of %10 (minimum of $10 per item)
- The goods must be in complete, unaltered and merchantable condition excluding normal wear and tear to packaging.
- Customer acceptance of the goods means the acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Custom buy in items cannot be returned.
Note: These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without notification.