JUST FOR CATS
Eliminate pet odors and remove pet stains with the power of Oxy!
NATURE’S MIRACLE Oxy Stain and Odor Remover is the ideal solution for pet owners looking to quickly lift and remove stains and odors. Our oxy formula features super-oxygenated, dual-action cleaning capabilities that target and remove organic stains and odors.
Oxy’s odor-lift action begins to instantly activate to lift and remove stains and odors such as pet urine, feces, dirt, blood, and more. Carpets are left looking newer and brighter while orange scent brings freshness to previously soiled areas. Nature’s Miracle Oxy Stain and Odor Remover is best used on carpets, hard surfaces, clothing, kennels, carriers, and stains and odors caused by dogs and other pets.
How it works:
Nature’s Miracle Oxy Stain and Odor Remover works quickly to remove pet stains and odors with a dual-action formula that combines the fast-acting orange scent with super-oxygenated cleaning abilities. Our low foaming formula releases oxygen to break bonds between surfaces and stains and continues to react until stain and odor-causing materials have been removed. Oxy works best when given time to dry naturally (sometimes taking up to two weeks) for maximum stain and odor removal. It is also important that Nature’s Miracle Oxy Stain and Odor Remover reaches all of the stain and odor causing material, even carpet pads and subfloors where stains can spread beyond what is visible.
- Wipe away any excess stain-causing material, then soak the surface thoroughly with Nature’s Miracle Oxy Stain and Odor Remover.
- Wait 5 minutes, then wipe away stain with a cloth. For tough stains, use a stiff, bristle brush.
- If the stain is not completely removed, re-soak area and allow product to work for 1 hour before wiping with a cloth.
- Odour Elimination:
- Thoroughly soak the entire area with Nature’s Miracle Oxy Stain and Odor Remover. For carpets, apply enough to reach the urine penetration in the pad and floor. This may mean lifting the carpet and applying directly to the pad and floor.
- Allow the product to air dry. Depending on air circulation, carpets and upholstery may take up to 2 weeks to dry completely.
- If after 2 weeks there is still an odor, Nature’s Miracle Oxy Stain and Odor Remover has not reached ALL of the odor-causing material. Pinpoint odor source and repeat cleaning process.
- Keep the product away from children and pets and do not allow pets onto the treated area until it is completely dried.
- Saturate areas of fabric affected by stain and odor with full-strength product, then wash as usual.