The Fluval 206 provides complete filtration for aquariums up to 200 Litres. The modular design allows for quick and easy maintenance while the multiple filter media baskets allow the use of various filter media.
Suitable for Fresh and Saltwater aquariums.
Fluval 206 Canister Filter delivers many practical benefits – including better filtration, less maintenance frequency, faster setup, and quieter operation – all designed to make fish keeping more enjoyable. Building on the success of Fluval 05 Series filters, this filter provides enhanced functionality and filtration performance that creates the cleanest, healthiest aquariums ever.
Key features include:
- Improved motor hydraulic performance that reduces maintenance frequency, increases flow rates and head pressure
- Increased water filtration performance for cleaner, healthier water
- Better biological filtration, with the addition of Bio-Foam media
- Sound-dampening impeller design for 8 to 15% quieter operation
- Redesigned impeller cover that’s less prone to breakage
- Re-engineered efficient priming system for easier starting
- Stronger lift-lock clamps for more secure closure
- Hose lock nuts improves security
The filter helps make aquarium-keeping as easy and worry-free as possible by providing a remarkable range of additional features, including patented Aqua-Stop Valves for easy hose disconnections, single-motion lift-lock clamps for simple cleaning and maintenance, and multiple removable filtration baskets that are already packed with the necessary media for mechanical, chemical, and biological filtration.
In addition, the filter has a unique square-shaped canister design that holds 35-50% more water than round canister filters of similar size, allowing better water flow through a complex cleaning path that maximizes contact with the filtration media.
Suitable for fresh or salt water aquariums up to 200 L (45 US Gal).
- 4 Foam pads
- 1 x 70 g carbon
- 1 x Polishing pad
- 1 x 120 g BIOMAX
- 1 x Bio-Foam
- AquaStop valve assembly
- Ribbed hosing
- 2 rim connectors
- Intake tube
- Intake strainer
- Output nozzle
- 2 rubber connectors
- Instruction manual
- Quick start manual
3 Year Warranty
Also comes with a DVD which shows you how to install!!!
780 Litres per hour