• Advocate provides fast relief from fleas Stops fleas biting in 3-5 minutes. (1)Kills fleas on contact without the need to bite, which means no irritation, no scratching and no Flea Allergy Dermatitis (FAD). Dead fleas can’t transmit flea tapeworm.
• Advocate prevents deadly heartworm The active ingredient (moxidectin) enters your pet’s bloodstream and with monthly use will prevent heartworm infection in dogs.
• Advocate protects your pet and family from gastrointestinal worms Advocate clears up infections quickly by killing up to 100% of adult, immature and larval stages of hookworm, roundworm and whipworm while reducing environmental contamination.
• Advocate controls ear mites Advocate is highly effective as a single dose treatment of ear mites.
• Advocate controls demodex Monthly application of Advocate for 2 to 4 treatments has been shown to be effective in the treatment of this mite that can cause a debilitating skin condition in dogs. Your veterinarian will diagnose and provide appropriate advice for the treatment of demodectic mange in your pet.
• Advocate treats and prevents sarcoptic mange Advocate eliminates sarcoptic mange mites after a single dose.
• Advocate lasts all month and is easy to use Simply apply the dose to the back of your dog between the shoulder blades (see directions for use for dogs over 25 kg) and from there it spreads across the skin and through the coat, where it is effective for 1 month.
• Advocate is waterproof Advocate treated dogs can do what they like to do without you worrying about their flea protection. Advocate remains effective following soap-free shampoo treatment, bathing or exposure to rain.
• Advocate is safe and effective Advocate is tough on parasites but gentle enough to use on puppies from 7 weeks.
(1) Melhorn H et al, Parasitol Res 1999; 85:625-637
100 g/L Imidacloprid, 25 g/L Moxidectin