Spot on product for the treatment and prevention of fleas and lice.
Reduces the incidence of flea allergy dermatitis. Larval flea stages are killed in the surroundings of treated animals.
The spot-on that doesn’t need fleas to bite to take effect. Advantage stops fleas biting fast.
For Dogs and Puppies from 4kg to 10kg.
Why choose Advantage?
• Fastest relief from painful flea bites Stops fleas biting in 3-5 minutes.(1)The only product to kill fleas on contact, without the need to bite. So pets suffer less of those painful flea bites and less Flea Allergy Dermatitis (FAD).
• Breaks the flea lifecycle
Prevents infestation if your treated pet comes into contact with other pets with fleas. Kills adult fleas and flea larvae within 20 minutes of contact.
• Lasts all month and easy to use Simply squeeze the dose onto the back of your dog's neck. Advantage then spreads across the skin and through the coat, where it is effective against fleas for 1 month.
• Advantage is waterproof Advantage treated cats can do what they like to do without you worrying about their flea protection. Advantage remains effective following soap-free shampoo treatment, bathing or exposure to rain.
• Advantage is safe and effective Advantage is so safe it can be used on kittens from day one. It can also be used on pregnant and lactating queens.
Yes its true, Advantage is so safe you can use it on your pet rabbit or ferret too.
(1) Melhorn H et al. Parasitol Res 1999; 85:625-637.
Active Constituents - 100 g/L Imidacloprid